NPA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nigerianports.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NPA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
NPA Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must reside and be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years old.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: NPA Recruitment process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit http://nigerianports.gov.ng/ to apply.