Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Notore Chemical Industries Plc Recruitment for Procurement and Contracts Manager. The Application deadline is 12th June 2019.
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertilizer and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilizers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Contracts Manager
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is a leading fertilizer and agro-allied companies in Africa based in Rivers State with interests in power, chemicals and agriculture is seeking to hire a creative and resilient candidate to head our procurement and contracts unit.
- The ideal candidate would be expected to develop, maintain and lead a coordinated and strategic approach to procurement and contract management for the Notore Group, seeking value for money, relationship and performance management of suppliers.
- The role has responsibility for efficient and effective procurement of goods, services and contract management in line with corporate objective, best practices and policy.
- He/she would demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of procurement and contract management, risk analysis/management, supply market analysis and knowledge, supply chain management, project planning, budget implementation and control, business law, trade terms and INCOTERM, customer service and relationship management.
- The Candidate would have a good sense of an Enterprise Organisation and how it works.
- He /she would be versed in Commercial & Financial acumen.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on exposures in expediting/Service; capex; project; MRO; engineering/technical contracts and vendor management with a minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in large manufacturing and/or FMCG firms.
- Such Business experience shall be with with no less than last 5 years in management and leadership role in procurement and contract function.
- The successful candidate must be self-driven, analytical and a great communicator.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Application Deadline 12th June 2019.