NOTAP Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.notap.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NOTAP recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP), an agency under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology was established by Decree No. 70 of 1979, as the National Office of Industrial Property (NOIP).
It is a corporate body with a mandate to implement the acquisition, promotion and development of technology and at the same time correct certain imperfections in the acquisition of foreign technology into the country. In 1992, the name of the Office was changed to National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) by Decree No. 82 of 1992. This was to ensure that the name adequately reflects the entire functions of the Office and to also remove any ambiguity or misconception that may arise in relation to any other Government agency.
In line with globalization and liberalization of the world economy, NOTAP has shifted its emphasis from regulatory and control to promotional and developmental roles. The new areas of focus are aimed at attracting foreign technologies and investment and the development of indigenous technology.
NOTAP was therefore established as one of the main instruments to carry out the National Policy on Technology Development. Part of this policy stipulates the encouragement of the flow of technology into the country in order to strengthen industrial development and encourage domestic enterprises to acquire foreign technologies that are suitable to the local environment.
NOTAP Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NOTAP by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NOTAP Recruitment 2019/2020
Applicants should visit NOTAP Official Website – www.notap.gov.ng. for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply online.