NOSDRA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nosdra.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NOSDRA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) is a government agency in Nigeria responsible for surveillance and ensure compliance with all existing environmental legislation and the detection of oil spills in the petroleum sector; NOSDRA receives reports of oil spillages and co-ordinates oil spill response activities throughout Nigeria;
NOSDRA Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have either B.Sc, HND, NCE or OND. And you must get it from an institution accredited in Nigeria. All the above certification must be from a credited institution approved by NUC in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be above 35 years old will not be considered or accepted.
- Applicants must have credits at least in 3 subjects in WAEC
- Applicants must have a NECO certificate but must not be more than one or two sittings. Minimum of 4 to 5 credits in it.
- Applicants must possess a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NOSDRA Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NOSDRA Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.nosdra.gov.ng.
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE for online recruitment.