NOA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.noa.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Orientation Agency (NOA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NOA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Orientation Agency (NOA)
National Orientation Agency (NOA) is a government agency in Nigeria that ensures that Government programmes and policies are better understood by the general public and mobilize favourable public opinion for such programmes and policies.
NOA objectives are;
- To Encourage informal education through public enlightenment activities and publications.
- Establish feedback channels to Government on all aspects of Nigerian national life;
- Establish an appropriate national framework for educating, orientating and indoctrinating Nigerians towards attitudes, values and culture which project an individual’s national pride and positive national image for Nigeria;
- Awaken the consciousness of Nigerians to their responsibilities to the promotion of national unity, citizens’ commitment to their human rights to build a free, just and progressive society;
- Develop among Nigerians of all ages and sex, social and cultural values and awareness which will inculcate the spirit of patriotism, nationalism, self-discipline and self-reliance;
- To Encourage people to actively and freely participate in discussions and decisions on matters affecting their general welfare;
- Promote new sets of attitudes and culture for the attainment of the goals and objectives of a united Nigeria State;
- To Ensure and uphold leadership by example;
- Foster respect for constituted authority; and
- Instil in the citizens a sense of loyalty to the fatherland.
NOA Recruitment Requirements
- You must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English
(the above qualifications must come with 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting).
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours is accepted in any science field.
- Master’s degree (MSC) is accepted in any science field..
- NYSC Discharge Certificate required.
- Applicants must be good with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and Reside in Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NOA Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NOA Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.noa.gov.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should to apply.