NIWRMC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.niwrmc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NIWRMC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC)
The Federal Executive Council in accordance with global best practice, and following the recommendation of the Committee on Federal Government Public Reform approved the establishment of the Nigeria Integrated Water Resources Management Commission (NIWRMC) in May 2007. The Commission is essentially to assist the Honourable Minister responsible for Water Resources and by extension the people and governments of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to regulate and control the rights by all persons to develop and use water resources shared by more than one state. The bill for an Act to legally establish the Commission was passed by both Houses of the National Assembly in May 2011 and awaiting Mr. President assent. MANDATE The Commission has three key distinct roles: – Definition of standards; – Regulation of water resources development and – Water Resources Planning and Management.
NIWRMC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must be below above 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicants must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIWRMC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: Currently, NIWRMC Recruitment Application Form is not yet out.
When the recruitment form is out, qualified applicants are to apply through the NIWRMC recruitment portal – www.niwrmc.gov.ng.