NIPC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nipc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NIPC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is Federal Government Agency in Nigeria established by the NIPC Act N0. 16 of 1995 to promote, coordinate and monitor all investments in Nigeria.
NIPC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Applicants must have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicants must have be below 40 years old
- Applicants must have possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIPC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should E for online recruitment.