The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal – The Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal has been enabled for recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – joinnigeriannavy.com.
www.joinnigeriannavy.com.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
Mission of The Nigerian Navy
To deploy a naval force that is well trained, organised and highly motivated to discharge its constitutional roles professionally and efficiently for the defence of Nigeria in ensuring her economic prosperity.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment General Requirements.
Prospective candidates who would love to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment must take note of the general requirements below.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or descent.
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of Nigerian Navy (NN), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
How to Apply For Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment application is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NN recruitment portal: joinnigeriannavy.com or navy.mil.ng