The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment Portal – The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment portal has been enabled for recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – www.immigration.gov.ng.
www.immigration.gov.ng.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment.
Duties of Nigeria Immigration Service
It is the primary function of the immigration service to detect fraudulent travel documents, protect the Nigerian border through patrol and carry out necessary investigation techniques for a more robust and effective control of the Nigerian Sea Ports and the Passport offices.
Nigeria Immigration General Recruitment Requirements.
Prospective candidates who would love to apply for NIS recruitment must take note of the general requirements below.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or by descent.
- All applicants must be in within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
- All male applicants must 1.70metres or more in height while the female counterparts will be 1.64metres or more tall.
- It is expected that all male applicants will be have expanded their chests by 0.87metres or more
- All applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically, emotionally and mentally fit and sound to join the Service
- All applicants must be free from all forms of financial embarrassment
- Applicants must not be ex-convict or having any criminal history or pending court case
- All interested candidates must not be pregnant, having flat foot, or fractured body part
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of Nigeria immigration service (NIS), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
How to Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NIS official website: or
Address: NIS HQ
Shehu Shagari Complex, Airport Road, Sauka, Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Hours of Operation: 07:00 – 20:00hours (GMT+1)
Email: [email protected]