NCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.copyright.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NCC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) is the highest body regulating, advising, and monitoring matters of copyright law in Nigeria, per Decree No. 61 of 1970 in the Nigerian Constitution.
NCC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Applicants must possess a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
- Applicants must possess a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Applicants must possess a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Applicants must possess a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
When the recruitment form is out, qualified applicants are to apply through the NCC recruitment portal – www.copyright .gov.ng.