Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Business Capability Development Manager. The Application deadline is 19th April 2019.
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are proud to be Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing Company. With over 3,000 colleagues employed across Nigeria, we offer fantastic opportunities for people with talent, ambition, and drive. From Brewing to Sales and Marketing, from Logistics to Finance, IT and HR – there’s much more to our business than you might imagine. Nigerian Breweries Plc, an Operating Company of Heineken, has a long and proud history and heritage as the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Capability Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting: Sales Systems & Capability Manager
- Are you a Sales Rep/Manager or Sales Support Analyst/Manager? Are you good with digital tools and apps? Do you understand sales strategy and processes, Are you good with analysis, documentation and PowerPoint presentation?
- Do you like to work in sales back-office where you can join us on our journey to provide digital support to our sales strategy?
- We are looking for an outstanding Business Capability Development Manager to join our Sales Team, working closely with the Sales Systems and Capability Manager to develop the knowledge and skills of Bar Managers and ensure that all new and existing potentials, as well as other competencies, are successfully developed, harnessed and sustained to the highest standard possible in the region.
- Sales Competencies Development
- Training Manual Development
- Bar Manager Training
- Oversee 3RD Party Trainers
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/IGCSE including Mathematics, English and three (3) subjects.
- B.Sc 2nd class (lower division) + Masters Degree OR BSc 2nd class (Upper Division)
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- 3 to 5 years’ Experience in Bar Management in Premium Bars is necessary
- Excellence Execution
- Sales applications
- Use of digital tools and apps
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing Skills
- Strong People Manager With Passion For Development
- Bar Management
- Good collaboration
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken)
- Key Customer Planning
- Selling & Negotiation
- Integrating Perspectives
- Excellence in Execution
- Bias for knowledge
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Attach your Resume with the application. Please do not upload Cover Letters, as this will not be read. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Application Deadline: 19th April 2019.