Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women (80RRI) | wwww.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Title: 80 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) -18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) – 28
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 35
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) – 1.62
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the Nigerian police for prosecution
Application Deadline 14th November 2020.