Nigerian Army 2019 Nationwide Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women (79RRI).
The Nigerian army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council. It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency.
Nigerian Army – The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Application Deadline: 29th November 2019.