Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 25/2020.
Nigerian Army – The under-listed successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on Friday 31st January 2020.
Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 25 / 2020
General Instructions to Successful Candidates:
- Successful candidates are to report at NASI Jaji-Kaduna with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bear their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 colored photograph in a suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two pairs of maroon-red (unmarked)round neck vests and navy blue track down(without stripes)
- Two white bed sheets/pillowcases.
- One blanket (grey or army green color).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wear.
- Serving military personnel is to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
Candidates should to view the lists.