The Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Portal – The Nigeria Air Force Recruitment portal has been enabled for recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
Mission of The Nigeria Air Force
To ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
“To reposition the NAF into a highly professional and disciplined force through capacity building initiatives for effective, efficient and timely employment of air power in response to Nigeria’s national security imperatives”.
KEY DRIVERS OF CAS VISION
- Human capacity development through robust and result oriented training for enhanced professional performance.
- Robust logistics support and maitenance culture to sustain platforms and equipment serviceability.
- Reinforce a culture of self-reliance and prudent management of resources.
- Strategic partnerships with MDAs for enhanced research and development.
- Promote and inculcate the core values of integrity, excellence and service delivery.
- Focus on comradeship, regimentation and inter-Service cooperation.
Nigeria Air Force Recruitment General Requirements.
Prospective candidates who would love to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment must take note of the general requirements below.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or descent.
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of Nigeria Airforce service (NAF), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
SEE ALSO: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019/2020.
How to Apply For Nigeria Airforce (NAF) Recruitment.
The Nigeria airforce recruitment application is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NAF recruitment portal: careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng or airforce.mil.ng