The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal – The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment portal has been enabled for recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php.
www.customs.gov.ng.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
Mission of the Nigeria Customs Service
- Nigeria Customs Service is a reference and model administration with excellence in providing effective and efficient service to accomplish all dimensions of its mission.
- That the Service is a modern, compact and dynamic Service that influences policy and contributes to Nigeria development.
- That the Service is recognized as being in the vanguard of Customs best practices and international standards.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment General Requirements.
Prospective candidates who would love to apply for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment must take note of the general requirements below.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or descent.
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Read Also: Nigeria Customs Service Salary Structure.
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment application is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The Nigerian Customs Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NCS recruitment portal: .