NIA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – . All applicants should see how to apply for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NIA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is a Nigerian government division tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
NIA Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested applicants should visit NIA official website to apply.