Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) Recruitment for Finance Officer.
New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous company that offers capabilities for Crane Maintenance, Marine Vessels, Portable …
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist with preparation of the budget and implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Keep office petty cash and maintain the float.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger
- Manage filing, storage and security of financial documents.
- Calculate and remit deductions such as staff pensions to various PFA
- Preparation of invoices
- Reconcile account payable and account receivable
- Follow up with the Tax Office in checking and reconciling tax returns & payments when required
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statement
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Review payments by verifying supplier invoice.
- Issue out cheques to appropriate payees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- He/she should possess relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- ICAN / ACCA Certificate is compulsory.
- Proximity to Victoria Island is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: