Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Neveah Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 30th September 2019.
Neveah Limited is a commodities trading company located in Nigeria which deals in Base Metals, Minor Metals, and Agro Commodities. Our main minerals for exports in Nigeria are Tin, Columbite, Lead, Zinc, Tantalite, and Tungsten Ore. We also export agricultural commodities such as Dried Hibiscus Flower, Dried Split Ginger, Peanuts, Sesame Seed, Hardwood Charcoal, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Support Staff
- Explain or disseminate information to other office personnel
- Address all complains and also take orders from superiors
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls
- File, sort, copy, and compile records on various activities, like business transactions and office activities
- Mail and complete checks, invoices, policies, contracts, and bills
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, voice mail systems, facsimile machines, scanners, and photocopiers
- Proofread, record, and compute various information
- Update and maintain database, mailing, inventory, and filing systems, either by using computers or manually
- Route, sort, and open incoming mails
- Prepare outgoing mails and also answer correspondence
- Run errands and also deliver messages
- Order services, supplies, and materials
- Arrange appointments, manage calendars, and complete work schedules.
Requirements and Skills
- Fresh graduate with nysc discharge certificate(2019)
- Possess general office skills, like filing, photocopying, posting outgoing mails, and distributing and sorting incoming mails
- Ability to transcribe notes and take dictations
- Ability to manage payroll.
- Candidates should be a good user of Microsoft Office suite.
- Male & Female should apply.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to relate friendly with customers and visitors
- Possess computer skills in various areas, like desktop publishing, email, word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employer’s systems and analysing risk.
- Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
- Administrative roles as assigned by Line Manager.
- Age: 27-30 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as the designated role
- ICAN, ACCA & other professional Certification will be considered duly
- Applicants within Maitama Environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants in Maitama Abuja should apply within.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019.