Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for NetPro International Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager. The Application deadline is 30th September 2019.
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing and closing new businesses for Netpro International Limited.
- They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues.
- Netpro International is a dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and media owners (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and agency market
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts 2
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies/media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future
Key Skills /Requirements
- Minimum 2/3 years experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing/agency/ media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic NB. Willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills if they can otherwise prove their suitability for the role.
- Self starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Consultative sales skills: our audience is made up of agencies/media owners and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
- 10 Years of experience as a Business Development executive
- Must have experience of Procurement and must be conversant with Code of Conduct for Public Procurement in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be willing to relocate to Owerri if not already here (Applicants must take note of this before applying)
Application Deadline 30th September 2019.