Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Netcom Africa Limited Recruitment for IT Outsourcing Supervisor.
Netcom Africa Limited has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WiMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Outsourcing Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for maintaining integrity, operational suitability and relationships of all assigned sites.
- As an extension of the General Manager Operations, acting as a liaison, bridging/facilitating communication and understanding between the client and Netcom ITO team and ITO staff. Understanding the clients business and therefore IT needs and coordinating the process of delivery of IT Outsourcing Support, solutions implementation, maintenance, technical and coordination administration and reports to the client.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the activities of onsite IT Staff at Client site and remote, work scheduling, project monitoring, reporting etc
- Liaise with the IT staff at Netcom’s HQ to translate clients needs as well as leverage on Netcom back office support on resolving issues.
- Liaise with the client representative as technical implementation and planning lead and responsible for timely communications between Netcom and ITO clients
- Liaise with the Netcom BDD account manager to inform, coordinate and manage operational, technical, and Commercial Issues and opportunities.
- Implementation of ICT incident reporting and escalation procedure in Netcom and on all Client sites.
- Monitor and manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding issues and liaise with Netcom Support to track open items.
- Arrange and provide IT support when necessary for Netcom and Client users.
- Implement, maintain and develop (improve) daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly administration and reports with the use of NetCare ticketing system-generated data and reports.
- Resolve issues that may be escalated or occur outside of office hours, e.g MD & CEO support
- Adhere to Netcom procedures and best practices and enforce such procedures with ITO staff deployed at the Client site or working on remote assistance.
- Ensure complete compliance with Netcom internal policy and TL9000 quality standards
- Provide and collect feedback from ITO staff at Client site insight & suggestions regarding improvements and opportunities in the Client IT environment.
- Provide reports to Emel Management for tracking of consumables, etc.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as prescribed my Manager, Service Assurance.
- Escalate to third party vendors for IT support if required, i.e. Polycom, Printing, etc.
- Interact with the Client representative and key staff, including Head’s of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure smooth problem resolution.
- Work with the Netcom IT team to further advance the IT environment at Netcom and client site based on best practices developed in cooperation with Netcom teams owning the applicable capability.
- Any other task as assigned by GM Operations.
- Knowledge of IT Support procedures, systems, administration and support with the ability to sustainably clarify, improve and change existing or new operational IT Support initiatives.
- Knowledge of MS Office (O365) licensing activation and administration, Email account and Exchange server administration and management both on-premise and cloud-hosted.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Administration including creating and managing domains, preparing disaster recovery strategies, offering technical support to users, upgrading software, and handling user accounts.
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- People management and team working skills.
- In-depth knowledge of ticketing system, Service Level Agreement, key performance indicators, resource and site allocation and differentiation leading to the ability to keep, manage and control team performance on various sites at required levels.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Administration, IT/Desktop troubleshooting, Financial Application – like Navision, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of IP Network, LAN management and Troubleshooting, Microwave/Radio Management, VOIP on Avaya, Cisco or Lifesize platform
- Hands-on experience and ability to demonstrate in areas of key duties and responsibilities and essential skills/knowledge.
- Database administration
Education and/or Professional Qualifications:
- A preferred degree in the following area – Elect Elect Eng, Computer Eng, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and other core sciences with a strong basis for ICT
- Mandatory 5 – 7 years experience, with at least 3 years in the same role supervising staff and coordinating activities for delivering IT support and Solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: