NESREA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Environmental Standard and Regulation Enforcement Agency (NESREA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nesrea.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Environmental Standard and Regulation Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the CBN recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Environmental Standard and Regulation Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
Prior to the dumping of toxic waste in Koko village, in Delta State, in 1987, Nigeria was ill-equipped to manage serious environmental crisis, as there were no institutional arrangements or mechanisms for environmental protection and enforcement of environmental laws and regulations in the country.
Arising from the Koko toxic waste episode, the Federal Government promulgated the Harmful Waste Decree 42 of 1988, which facilitated the establishment of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) through Decree 58 of 1988 and 59 (amended) of 1992.
FEPA was then charged with the overall responsibility for environmental management and protection. It is on record that by the establishment of FEPA, Nigeria became the first African country to establish a national institutional mechanism for environmental protection.
In the wisdom of the Government, FEPA and other relevant Departments in other Ministries were merged to form the Federal Ministry of Environment in 1999, but without an appropriate enabling law on enforcement issues. This situation created a vacuum in the effective enforcement of environmental laws, standards and regulations in the country.
To address this lapse, the Federal Government in line with section 20 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, established the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Environment. By the NESREA establishment Act 2007, the Federal Environmental Protection Agency Act Cap F 10 LFN 2004 has been repealed.
NESREA Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NESREA by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
Note: NESREA is currently not recruiting…Applicants should disregard any contrary information…
How to Apply for NESREA Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NESREA Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.nesrea.gov.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit CV and Application form.