NERFUND Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.ner-fund.com.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NERFUND recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) is a government agency in Nigeria which was set up to provide much needed medium – to long-term financing to viable Small and Medium scale production enterprises. The grand objectives are to increase the quantum of goods and services available for local consumption and export; provide needed employment; expand our production base, and add value to the economy.
NERFUND Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NERFUND by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NERFUND Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: NERFUND Recruitment Form is not currently out yet, applicants should visit NERFUND Website for Updates – www.ner-fund.com.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit CV and Application.