NEPC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nepc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NEPC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s apex institution for promoting development and diversification of exports. The Council is the leading Federal Government Agency charged with the responsibility of promoting non-oil export in Nigeria to diversify away from oil and build a formidable economy. It was established through the promulgation of the “Nigerian Export Promotion Council Decree No. 26 of 1976”, now an Act in line with the democratic governance of the Country. This Act was amended by Decree No. 72 of 1979 and further amended by the Nigerian Export Promotion Decree No. 41 of 1988 and complemented by the Export (Incentives and Miscellaneous Provisions) Decree No. 18 of 1986.
NEPC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must possess a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Applicants must have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicants are expected to be Below 35 years old.
- Applicants must possess either B.Sc, or HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution/National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution;
How to Apply for NEPC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should to apply.