NEMA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nema.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NEMA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is a government agency in Nigeria which started in South Korea, initially created by Enactment of the “Act on Promotion of Fire Fighting Industry” of 2008 and ceased control on 19 November 2014 as the Ministry of Public Safety and Security was founded at the same day on the incident of the MV Sewol ferry disaster. The agency’s primary purpose is to coordinate the response to any disaster that has occurred in South Korea which overwhelms the resources of local government authorities.
NEMA’s mission is to coordinate resources towards efficient and effective disaster prevention, preparedness, mitigation and response in Nigeria. It acts in the following areas: Coordination, Disaster Risk Reduction, search and rescue; policy and strategy; Geographic Information System, Advocacy, education, administration, finance and logistics;
relief and rehabilitation; planning, research and forecasting.
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
Note: NEMA Recruitment form is currently not out yet.
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should to apply.