NEITI Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.neiti.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NEITI recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) is a Federal Government of Nigeria Agency established by law, monitored, supervised by the Office of the President of Nigeria through the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. It is an autonomous, self-accounting body which by law, reports to the President and the National Assembly. It is a body corporate with perpetual succession.
In 2003, Nigeria voluntarily signed up to the global Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI). The decision to accede to the EITI and establish the NEITI was taken in the context of the comprehensive socio-economic reform programme embarked upon by the Federal Government of Nigeria during the second term of the Obasanjo administration which commenced on May 29, 2003. The reform programme was encapsulated in the National Economic Empowerment Development Strategy (NEEDS).
It focused on four main areas. These were: improving Nigeria’s macroeconomic environment; pursuing structural reforms; strengthening public expenditure management; and implementing institutional and governance reforms. Implementing the EITI in Nigeria by establishing the NEITI was part of the institutional and governance reforms. Nigeria joined the EITI basically to promote prudent management of revenues from its abundant natural resources to reduce poverty and ensure sustainable development. The NEITI is the Nigerian national sub-set of the global EITI.
NEITI Recruitment Requirements
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
2. Applicants must be below 35 years old.
3. Applicants must have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
How to Apply for NEITI Recruitment 2019/2020
NOTE: Currently, Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment 2019 application form is not yet out, we urge you to Disregard any false information you came across.
When the recruitment form is out, qualified applicants are to apply through the NEITI recruitment portal – www.neiti.gov.ng
1. The online application is free
2. Applicants who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).