The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment Portal – The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment portal has been enabled for the recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – www.ndlea.gov.ng.
www.ndlea.gov.ng.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment.
Mission of National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency shall deploy all resources at its disposal for the total eradication of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; suppression of demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse; recovery of ill-gotten wealth, acquired from proceeds of illicit drug trade, protection, enhancement and maintenance of the image of Nigeria and Nigerians at home and abroad.
National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency General Recruitment Requirements.
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
See Also: NDLEA Salary Structure.
How to Apply For Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NDLEA official website: http://www.ndlea.gov.ng or