NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.ndlea.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NDLEA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a promulgation of Decree Number 48 of 1989, now Act of Parliament, aimed at exterminating illicit drug trafficking and consumption in the Nigerian society. It is a well-known fact that any involvement in drugs, especially their importation, exportation, sale, transfer, purchase, cultivation, manufacture, extraction and possession is universally unacceptable…
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- An OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like Sight problem, Flat foot Fracture, Hearing difficulties, Previous major operation, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Note: NDLEA is currently not recruiting, applicants should visit NDLEA Website for updates.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit CV and Application.
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).