NCP Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) Recruitment 2019/2020. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NCP recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
National Council on Privatization (NCP) is a think tank sponsored by the Nigerian government to determine the political, economic and social objectives of the privatization and commercialization of Nigeria’s public enterprises.
NCP Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NCP by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NCP Recruitment 2019/2020
Candidates who have met the above criteria should submit a handwritten application to any NCP office.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit NCP official website for updates.