In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NCC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country. It was charged with the responsibility of regulating the supply of telecommunications services and facilities, promoting competition, and setting performance standards for telephone services in Nigeria.
NCC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have the Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Applicants must have the Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with other team members
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or equivalent is recommended
- Applicants must have Broad knowledge of finance and accounting and, in particular, IFRS standards
- Applicants must have the Experience in Sage 100 or 200
- This recruitment needs you to have Experience in preparing financial reports and presentations
- This recruitment needs you to have Experience of working in a membership organisation will be an added qualification
- This recruitment needs you to have Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Applicants must have a High degree of commercial awareness and business acumen
- Applicants must have the Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- This recruitment needs you to have Multitasking skills
- This recruitment needs you to have Strong interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have the ability to manage staff and contracted parties and suppliers.
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to get access to NCC Online Application Form.
Applicants are advised to visit NCC Official Website – www.ncc.gov.ng. for updates.