NBS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nigerianstat.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NBS recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) is a government agency that oversees and publishes statistics for Nigeria.
NBS Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- WAEC/NECO certificate must not be more than two sittings
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Any of the following; B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Note: Only applicants who have reached the standard required will be considered.
How to Apply for NBS Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NBS Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.nigerianstat.gov.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should for online NBS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form.