NCAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.ncac.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NCAC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC)
National Council of Culture and the Arts (NCAC) is a Nigerian government agency responsible for arts and cultural policy. The Council was founded in 2003 and amalgamated arts and cultural policy under a single agency.
NCAC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NCAC by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Applicants must be willing to push beyond comfort zone is the greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NCAC Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to fill NCAC Recruitment application form.