Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment for Customer Service Agents. The Application deadline is 29th February 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agents
Location: Airport, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties/Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update the system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight-related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Policy and Procedure:
- – Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by performing within organizational standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- – Implementation of all related organizational policies and procedures
- – Implementation of all related rules and regulations
- – Ensure commitment to all HSEQ regulations and procedure as per management requirements
- – Ensure that all company assets are maintained and used properly avoiding any damage or misuse.
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of similar experience
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline and local policies & procedures
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020.