NASRDA Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nasrda.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NASRDA recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA)
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) is the national space agency of Nigeria. It is a part of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology and it is overseen by the National Council on Space Science Technology. The Agency based Abuja which has a ground receiving station. Nigeria has cooperation in space technology with the United Kingdom, China, Ukraine and Russia.
NASRDA Recruitment Requirements.
- Possession of PhD, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must be below 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NASRDA Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested applicants should submit a soft copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter in PDF formats by email to “[email protected]”
Submit hard copies at a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency at:
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA),
Obasanjo Space Centre,
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Express Way,
P.M.B. 437, Garki,
Application Deadline: Monday 16th July 2019.