In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NAPTIP recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) was created on 14th of July 2003 by the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2003.
The Agency is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s response to addressing the scourge of trafficking in persons. It is a fulfilment of the country’s international obligation under the Trafficking in Persons Protocol to prevent, suppress and punish trafficking in persons, especially women and children, supplementing the United Nations Transnational Organized Crime Convention (UNTOC).
Nigeria became a signatory to the Transnational Organized Crime Convention and its Trafficking in Persons Protocol on 13th December 2000. Article 5 of the Trafficking Protocol enjoins States Parties to criminalize practices and conduct that subject human beings to all forms of exploitation which include in the minimum sexual and labour exploitation.
NAPTIP Recruitment Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Applicant must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level
- Applicants must not suffer from any form of mental or physical disability.
- Pregnant women should not also apply. They won’t be accepted to participate.
- Applicant should be exempted from Sight problem; Hearing difficulties; Previous major orthopaedic operation; Flat foot; Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability by candidates will be automatically disqualified.
- Applicant must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- You must Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- You must have either Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- You must have four (4) passes credits including the English Language in Either WAEC/NECO or GCE subjects.
- You must Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- You must own a certificate of fitness and must be fit for this job else you may be disqualified.
- You National Diploma (ND) certificate should be obtained from a recognized institution in Nigeria and accredited by NUC of Nigeria. National Certificate of Education (NCE) holders are also enjoined to follow suits (same criteria’s applicable to NCE Holders)
- Your WAEC/NECO or GCE should not exceed one or two sittings.
How to Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for CBN Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.naptip.gov.ng.
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to Register in the Website Application page.