NAPIMS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.napims.com. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NAPIMS recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS)
National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) is a Corporate Services Unit (CSU) in the Exploration and Production (E&P) Directorate of the NNPC charged with the responsibility of managing Nigeria Government’s investment in the UpStream sector of the Oil and Gas industry. Its objective is to enhance and maximize the margin accruing to the Nigerian Federal Government through effective supervision of the Joint Venture Companies (JVCs), Production Sharing Companies (PSCs) and Service Companies (SCs). We shall achieve our objective through adequate supervision of budgets and performance, as well as a ranking of projects that give higher “returns on investment” to the Nigerian government. NAPIMS also engage in the direct exploration of the frontier and inland basins.
NAPIMS Recruitment Requirements
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
2. Applicants must be below 35 years old.
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply for NAPIMS Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should for online recruitment.