NAN Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nan.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NAN recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is the primary news content provider for Nigeria’s newspapers, electronic media and bloggers. It was established by the Nigerian Government via Decree 19 in 1976, it became operational on 2 October 1978, providing General News Service to subscribers in three bulletins published daily. With substantial reach and mobility across the 36 states of Nigeria, and with 501 editorial staff nationwide and a correspondent in New York, we are always where the news is. NAN produce more than 200 stories per day, with additional collaboration with Reuters and Xinhua news agencies.
The agency’s website www.nan.ng was launched on 8 August 2016, to offer news to the worldwide audience interested in news primarily about Nigeria, Africa’s most populated country.
NAN Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must be below 35 years.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- A Bachelor degree or master degree in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field of study and literacy in computer
How to Apply for NAN Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should log onto the official NAN Recruitment portal to apply.
Searches related to NAN Recruitment 2019/2020
- News Agency of Nigeria website
- 2018/2019 Nigeria recruitment
- NCC Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Recruitment 2018
- Jobs in Nigeria 2018
- Recruitment Portal 2018
- CBN Recruitment 2018
- Online Recruitment in Nigeria