Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Nampak Cartons Nigeria Recruitment for Forklift Maintenance Technician. The application deadline is 5th February, 2019.
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit. .
Job Title: Forklift Maintenance Technician
- Applicants must have Trade Tests 1, 2 & 3 Certificates.
- Applicants must have Technical School Certificate or Certificate of Apprenticeship in Forklift Maintenance.
- With practical experience in maintenance of various Forklift Trucks such as Hyster, Cat and Mitsubishi of ratings up to 3 Tonnes.
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Hydraulic Systems.
- Applicants must have at least 5 years’ experience in the maintenance of various Forklifts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to:
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.