Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited Recruitment for Editor. The application deadline is 21st January, 2019.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide their clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients..
Job Title: Editor
- Plan and manage all daily operations
- Hire, coach and supervise personnel
- Collaborate with editor in chief to determine issues’ content and topics
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Plan and approve assignments for writers
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
- Proven experience as editor or relevant role
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Proficiency in English .
- Working knowledge of online platforms like WordPress and SEO concepts
- Abilities in planning and coordinating people and operations .
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and people abilities .
- Reliability and efficiency Attention to detail.
- B.Sc/BA in Mass Communication/Journalism or relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 21st January, 2019.