NAICOM Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.naicom.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NAICOM recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) was established in 1997 by the National Insurance Commission Act 1997 with responsibility for ensuring the effective administration, supervision, regulation and control of insurance business in Nigeria and protection of insurance policyholders, beneficiaries and third parties to insurance contracts.
NAICOM Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NAICOM by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NAICOM Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: Application form is free of charge and multiple application will be disqualified.
All application for NAICOM Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.naicom.gov.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should E to apply.