Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Myshayo.com Recruitment for City Sales Manager.
Myshayo.com is a ultimate one-stop online liquor store providing an extensive selection of liquor and spirits offering 100% authenticity, competitive pricing and the convenience of online shopping and delivery..
Job Title: City Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja & Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a high performing City Sales Manager in Abuja & Port harcourt to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximising our potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plan to the management.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shift while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales consultant
- Build and promote strong, long – lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Willing to roll sleeves and get things done.
- A self starter & highly social personality.
- Experience managing sales teams
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Residence of Abuja or Port Harcourt
- Graduate degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume/CV to: