Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst. The Application deadline is 17th January 2019.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognisable. It is through their compelling brand that they are able to attract the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving their employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Analytics (Supervisory)
- To assist in collecting, evaluating, and preparing research and/or other complex statistical data, narrative reports/presentations and recommendations, to have a better understanding of the customers’ needs
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc or HND.
Requirements,Experience & Skills
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience and working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS), problem solving and reporting/presentation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should to apply.
Application Deadline 17th January, 2019.