Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst, Customer Value Management – Commercial. The Application deadline is 30th September 2019.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognizable. It is through their compelling brand that they are able to attract the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving their employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Value Management – Commercial
Employment Status: permanent
Department: Customer Value Management
- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of various Below The Line campaign programmes that focus on customer retention and customer life-cycle management.
- Also leverage the outbound and inbound channels for campaign execution aimed at reducing churn and increasing customers’ spend.
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy on the network
- Identify opportunities within the base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programmes to address these opportunities
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle and ensure right decisions are taken regarding continuing or discontinuing campaigns
- Design and execute pilot campaigns to determine best approach to campaign deployment, offer development and campaign scripting before scale-up
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Ensure no revenue dilution as a result of campaign activities
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into elongated customer life cycle.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout their product lifecycle
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management and analytical needs
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Database/Direct Marketing or Product Management in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within telecoms industry
- Demonstrable data-mining, analytical skills and segmentation techniques
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
B.Sc., B.Tech, B.A or or HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019