Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: 2019 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
Age and Experience:
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
Candidates who have met the above criteria should click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.