Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MotoMedics Nigeria Recruitment for Workshop Manager. The Application deadline is 21st April 2019.
MotoMedics Nigeria is providing motorists in Abia and Nigeria at large with quality and comprehensive auto repair services. We are an aftermarket vehicle service and repair company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management’s expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of automobiles
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do a follow-up after services.
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field of study
- Excellent computing skill (Ms. Excel) for the Work Management system.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Must be technically sound with at least 5years experience on practical workshop activities
- Extensive experience in the repair/maintenance of automobiles
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st April 2019.