Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Montaigne Place Recruitment for Retail Sales Development Executive. The application deadline is 20th April, 2020.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest Luxury Skincare, Cosmetic, Fragrance and Well-being retail company. It was founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offerings in skincare innovation, sublime fragrances and luxury cosmetics. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer, Media / Advertising / Branding
Job Level: Senior level
Reports to: Head, Online, and Digital Strategy
- Manage all graphic designs.
- Design all company merchandizing and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- University degree or HND, preferably in the Graphic or Visual Art.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animation and other design and video editing.
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2020.