Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Moloney & Company Limited Recruitment for Information Technology Specialist . The Application deadline is 14th January 2019.
Moloney & Company Limited is a certified public accounting firm located in Clarendon Hills, IL servicing closely held businesses and individuals in the Chicago land area. We offer an important advantage in the manner in which we handle your accounting requirements. .
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
- We are looking for IT Specialist with Graph Design capabilities for its Africa operations.
- The candidate should be between 22 to 25 years, articulate, analytical, exceptional in team leadership, smart and highly industrious.
- The successful candidate shall apply technical expertise to the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of IT systems. The candidate shall be vast in network analysis, system administration and security and information assurance, web administration amongst others.
- You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational. The success candidate shall be good in the use of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw amongst others for graphics design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required.
- Be current by generating engaging, memorable visual and copy concepts by researching design trends and best practices, new technologies and applications.
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
- Create, analyse, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts.
- Skilled in the graphics design applications like CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and any other related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in Information Technology and Graphics Design.
- Preference given to candidates with the following: A+, CCNA, CCNP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Design Portfolio and their CV with the job title on the subject line of the email to: email@example.com