Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Millie’s International School Recruitment for Experienced Female Early Years Educator.
Millie’s International School is a privately owned school offering high-quality learning in Ibadan. We are a new, innovative and affordable concept in Nursery and Primary Education. We offer the finest facilities available for children – ages 3 months to 11 years.
As an educational establishment, we pride ourselves in facilitating the foundation of every child by following the British Curriculum which prepares the children for their all-important school years ahead and encourages them to be confident, successful, life-long learners. Whilst also incorporating different aspects of the Nigerian culture in our rich curriculum in order to give our pupils knowledge and understanding of the home country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Female Early Years Educator
- As our Early Years Educators, you will be required to work with children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humor and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art, and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written and spoken) along with good reading and numeracy skills
- Good level of computer literacy is also a must
- You must be based in Ibadan
- A degree in Early Childhood Education plus a Diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education
- Must have experience of EYFS curriculum with a minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience with this age group
- Experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the above requirements.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate early childhood development training and experience on their CV and cover letter.