Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Executive. The Application deadline is 17th April 2019.
Mikado Nigeria Limited is the parent company of the Group has its origin in the ’80s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Sales Executive (Mikado Consumer Goods)
Job Type: Full Time
- Promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Handling key clientele base by sustaining & developing a relationship with the client
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for territory/segment.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement and closing sales while managing clients data base.
- Meeting the sales target, promoting new products and special deals.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Age: 25-35 years
- Desired Course: Marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on experience in Sales.
Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th April 2019.