Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Administrative Officer.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion program since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Admin Officer will also be responsible for managing contractors and working with third-party vendors.
- Prepare and submit weekly maintenance reports
- Coordinate all maintenance issues and schedules
- Liaise with external contractors (LAWMA, PHCN, Water Corporation, etc.) in the provision of utility services and prompt payment of services provided
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Include maintaining and planning official cars repair activities
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the building, both inside and outside.
- He will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are in good condition, up to code, and fully operational.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- HND / OND in Administration or any related course
- Proven work experience as an administrative officer, administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th February 2020.